GOALSETTING THAT WORKS: Create The Life You REALLY Want (TeleClass)
Published By: Mary Gunn, nSync Associates
People with goals accomplish up to 80% more than those who don't! (according to research)
1. Discover what you REALLY want in your life and your business and learn how to start creating it.
2. Learn the secrets of how to accomplish up to 80% more..
....and you'll be living a life than many dream of and few achieve.
Go to my website to get this special free mini-audio ebook: www.succeedwithgoals.com
Seminar Description: GOALSETTING THAT WORKS: CREATE THE LIFE (AND THE BUSINESS) YOU REALLY WANT
- Are you living the life you *really* want?
- Do you *truly* know what you want?
- Have you almost given up on having it?
IF YOU HAVE EVER WONDERED...
- How can I get what I want in my life?
- Can I have a great life AND a successful business?
- How can I be effective and produce more results?
- How do the truly successful people do it?
- How can I 'move up' to the next level?
You are at the right place! And consider..... WHAT IF IT COULD BE EASY...AND FUN? "How" - you ask? I'll give you a few hints: it's about discovering what you want, setting goals, and learning and applying 5 principles in your life. For more information, just drop by my website to get your free Mini-Audio eBook:
Join me for this content-rich 1 hour class to start discovering what you really want and how to create it. You'll leave the class with a clear vision and goals for at least one area of your life.
Tip: Come ready to have FUN!
This teleclass will be held on Tuesday, September 27th from 4 - 5 PM (Eastern/NY time).
marygunn at pobox.com
The Government Will Pay to Do Business With YOu (TeleClass)
Published By: LEAP of Faith Empowerment Institute
Yes, the Federal Government will pay to to work with you. Learn how to get their money! This is not about grants. It is about getting contracts with the government. They will pay you to work for them through contracts.
Seminar Description: As a small business owner where do you begin?
How can you get up-to-date information about government contract opportunities?
What criteria does an agency use when awarding a contract?
You will get the answers to all of these questions and much, much more in this FREE one hour tele-seminar!
FREE 60-minute tele-seminar, this Tuesday September 19th
7PM PST (9PM Central, 10PM Eastern)
Branding Teleseminar Series (TeleClass)
Published By: Branded For Success
This upcoming teleseminar series has been highly anticipated since we finished our Designed For Success Series.
Seminar Description: Branded For Success will be answering your questions on branding your company, your product, or yourself. Heather Kirk and Chris & Jim Howard are sought after experts in the fields of branding, marketing, and design. They will use their wealth of expertise and valuable experience to show you the importance of branding and what it takes to properly brand your company. Go to AskBrandedForSuccess.com and submit your question about branding and you will receive the call-in details for free admission. We hope to see you all there!
Making Money with Mobile Homes (Conference)
Published By: Jerry Hoganson
Learn to make money in the little known world of Mobile Homes, where ROIs of 40% per year are commonplace.
Seminar Description: This Tele-Seminar is part of a continuing series sponsored by MobileWealth.com to help you make make money in the world of Mobile Home investing.
Returns on investment are so good in the Mobile Home business that it has been kept secret for many years by a small group of savvy investors.
Jerry Hoganson of MobileWealth.com will be ripping the layers of mystery away from this great business so you can get started making these fabulous returns today.
Creative financing in real estate (TeleClass)
Published By: Road to wealth, Inc - Mr. Real Estate
Teleclasses for Realtors, investors, for sale by owners. Learn about Creative financing in real estate for 2006 and beyond. Mr.Real Estate says - "Nobody has to be foreclosed on and nobody has to lose a home through a short sale."
Seminar Description: Learn everything you should know about Contracts for Sale, Lease Options and Land Trusts. Go to the web site and get this very special free report - "Stop the Real Estate Insanity!".
Teaching Others to Ride (TeleClass)
Published By: EquineTeleseminar.net
Did you know that when you teach others, you retain 95% of what you are learning elsewhere? It’s true, and you may already know that. That’s why so many serious equestrians take on students. They know that when they teach something to somebody else, they end up understanding it better.
Seminar Description: Join us on August 3 for Darla Ryder’s EquineTeleseminar Debut! We’re discussing how to teach others horseback riding effectively, and how to learn most efficiently from our own lessons. Three Lucky Listeners will win their share of ebooks totalling over 450 USD in value – but you have to be registered AND on the call to win!!
Virtually every horseowner has allowed somebody else to ride. It could be your livelihood - you teach horsemanship. You may let a family member or friend ride. Perhaps you’ve a horse for sale and the prospective buyers try the horse before purchasing. Regardless of the reason, there is always some measure of instruction involved.
The questions one must ask are: Was it safe for the rider and the horse? Was it effective in accomplishing the goal? This call addresses why you might instruct, either by profession or choice. It gives you a firm foundation for creating a successful teaching environment, and an understanding of the fundamentals of teaching someone else to ride.
For the riding student, this call addresses how to create a successful learning environment for yourself, and gives you an understanding of the fundamentals of how to best retain what you’re learning.
· Responsibilities and Liabilities
· How to create a successful teaching environment for any kind of learner
· How to assist students with their physiology challenges
Riding Students Learn:
· The benefits and challenges presented by your physiology
· How to evaluate a potential instructor’s teaching style to optimize a learning environment
· Best ways to retain info
· An understanding of our risk and the risk involved in putting someone else on a horse.
· An understanding how riding success can be determined by:
o Body type
o Learning Style
o Personality Traits
· What the horse is learning and how we can help the horse learn properly.
· How to plan our own riding time and that of our students for maximum benefits.
You should attend this teleseminar if:
· You routinely allow anybody else to ride your horse, professionally or casually
· You teach riding students in any capacity
· You desire to teach riding in some capacity
· You are a serious riding student
And YOU could be one of our lucky winners!
Please visit http://snipurl.com/thb1 to sign up.
Wealth and Life Balance Retreat (Conference)
Published By: Debbie Allen and Patricia Noel Drain
Discover How to Build MASSIVE WEALTH and Create the Lifestyle You Deserve in Just 3 Days! If You Are Ready to DOUBLE YOUR INCOME FAST and Create More Free Time for Yourself … This Event is For You!
Seminar Description: This Retreat Has it All! Along with learning how to achieve dramatic sales and profit increases in your business … you’ll also learn how to work smarter, work less, make more and create the life balance you deserve!
You’ll be attending a first-class event at an upscale resort & spa in beautiful Sedona, Arizona … focused on dramatically increasing your income and improving your lifestyle all in one weekend, for just a fraction of the cost of similar events that offer so much less!
Read more about this amazing event in beautiful Sedona Arizona and sign up for the Free Wealth and Life Balance Tele-seminar series valued at $750 now at www.MaximizingSuccess.com
Marketing with Postcards (TeleClass)
Published By: ADR Practice Builder- Make Your ADR Biz Profitable!
Have you ever NOT looked at a postcard? Postcards are an irresistible way to deliver your message to prospects and clients. Get ideas and resources in this Laser Call.
Seminar Description: Spam filters are gobble up promotional email but who doesn't take a minute to look at a postcard?!
Boost your mailing list. Introduce a new service. Sell products and seminars with this highly affordable, easy to use marketing tool.
Get all the information and resources you need to do your next postcard campaign now and get clients tomorrow!
Web Design Using Elance or Guru.com (TeleClass)
Published By: ADR Practice Builder- Dina Beach Lynch, Ombuds
Want a professional web design with less hassle for low cost? Try freelancers. Learn how to select vendors and avoid pitfalls in this 40 minute Laser Call.
Seminar Description: 'Using Web Design Freelancers on Elance or Guru.com'
Take the trouble and confusion out of designing your website. You don't need to know one bit of html code if you use freelancers to do the design and programming.
Find out which site is better for different types of jobs.
Learn how to craft your specifications so you get what you want at the right price.
PLS NOTE: This is a precise, powerful Laser Call jammed pack with 40 minutes of targeted information.
Don't struggle with building a website--Let me show you how!
"Start Your Dream Business Today" (Seminar)
Published By: Biba4Network with Biba Pedron
New York, New York
The 12 Most Common Mistakes New Entrepreneurs Make & how to avoid them
Seminar Description: * Do you have a business idea, but are unsure how to get started?
* Or Do you already own a business, but have not yet achieved the results or success you were hoping for?
If this sounds like you then now is the perfect time to come and meet Biba Pedron, author of "Start Your Dream Business Today: The Proven 11 Steps to Start and Grow Your Own Business"
Biba will show you:
*How to Jump start your own business
*How to avoid the 12 common mistakes new entrepreneurs make
*A simple yet informative and easy to follow, step-by-step guide to everything a new entrepreneur should know when starting a business.
Date: 06/21/06 - Wednesday
Time: 6.00PM to 7.30PM
Place: HSBC 885 8th Avenue & 53th St, NY
RSVP NOW http://www.biba4network.com/events.html
Managing People You Rarely See (TeleClass)
Published By: Integrated Work Strategies, LLC
Do you need to get rapid results from people collaborating across multiple locations? This class will address managing remote work relationships and frameworks for successfully managing projects across large distances. The potential of a distance team to accomplish amazing feats far outweighs the logistical liabilities, especially if you have the tools to effectively orchestrate your group's efforts.
Seminar Description: Learning Objectives:
1. Apply current management practices to the remote environment
2. Obtain organizational support and resources by creating the connections to larger operational goals
3. Include group members' individual goals to create a shared purpose that increases commitment
4. Clarify roles, responsibilities, and relationships for increased accountability
5. Establish communication protocals customized for your organizational culture
6. Collaborate and learn from a community of your peers, all passionate about building and managing virtual teams.
How the 5-Day Format/Training works...
1. You dial into your class every day for 5 days (Mon-Fri) for a 60-minute focused training segment using a conferencing bridge.
2. You work through a learning guide during the 5 days, which accompanies the class as a resource.
3. You will have the opportunity to dialogue with the instructors and your classmates via an online list serve during the course to tap the wisdom of the community.
4. During the week, you may access the instructors via email for help.
Here's what you'll be learning and doing during this course...
A Virtual Team Orientation
* Virtual team definitions
* Learning the most from this teleclass
* Basic Recommendations for distributed teams
* Leadership and management shifts required for virtual work
Establishing shared purpose
* Why is a shared purpose important?
* How to build shared purpose effectively
* Leverage the strength of your shared purpose
Building Trust Swiftly
* Trust and fear in the virtual workplace
* Techniques to build trust between co-workers
* Anticipate and avoid “Trust-busters”
Promoting Outstanding Communication
* A closer look at listening
* The role of conversations in workplace communication
* Management communication considerations
* Communication practicalities: time changes, methods, and options
* Developing your team’s communication protocol
Designing Appropriate Work Processes
* Tracking work and projects
* Reporting status and progress
* Resolving issues before they become a crisis
* Receiving and processing information
Consciously Creating Group Culture
* ·Stages of group development applied to virtual teams
* Results, Recognition and Renewal
* Evaluating success and learning from experience
Also included with your training...
In addition to the 5-Day training described above, you also receive:
1. Free Workbook, ($20 value) to reference and to anchor your learning and facilitate commitment to action.
2. Free access to the RealAudio version of the 5-Day training ($69 value).
3. Free Articles and Resources ($25 value):
* "Leading Distributed Teams"
* “Communicating is Not Optional”
* “Virtual Teams” – Introduction and beginning strategy
* “Virtual Teams” – A planning perspective (more thorough, academic review)
* “Virtual Teams” index page and A Virtual Team Toolkit, from the Free Management Library
* “Trust”, from A Virtual Team Toolkit
The full cost of training/access is only $89 including the free items (worth $104) listed above. Everything you read about above is included. And, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Immediately upon completion of your registration, you will receive an email with instructions to access the course and free bonuses above. This course is limited to 20 individuals, first come, first served.
This course will be held from Monday - Friday, June 5 - 9th at 2pm EST/1pm CST/12pm MST/11am PST.
"Finally! A seminar announcement service that meets the needs of the online community!" Mary Garfield Success For Tomorrow
"Thanks to Seminar Announcer I'm getting many more signups for my teleclasses, plus more online exposure!" Alexandria K. Brown The Ezine Queen
"I'm thrilled with Seminar Announcer. Finally a place to let the world know about my amazing teleclasses without spending an arm and a leg. And Jason and Jeanette are positively top-notch! Thanks again!!" Denise Michaels InnerWorks Enterprises
"Thanks for providing such a great service to the online community. Any seminar sponsor who isn't using Seminar Announcer can't be too astute. Anybody desiring to keep up with the latest events really should subscribe!" Willie Crawford Willie Crawford Inc.
"This is by far the best online service for listing teleseminars and workshops I've found to date. Thank you for offering such a great service" Genece Hamby Personal Branding DNA
"Recently, I scheduled my new "Get Ready to be Rich!" teleclass for the first time with Seminar Announcer. The response rate was fantastic -- it way exceeded my expectations. And the quality of the people participating was very high, too. You're all great! Thanks so much." Cindy Morus Phelps Creek Financial Coaching
"Last seminar I had, I double the number participants. I have to thank you for this wonderful service. Keep up the good work." JEN BLACKERT JENBLACKERT.COM
"Thank you. Announcing a seminar is simple and easy. The web based interface takes event information intuitively and with gental guidence where needed. I look forward to sharing the results of our marketing tests with you." Donna Fox By Special Arrangements, Inc.
"SeminarAnnouncer is the only way to go. We've tried everything, and I
mean everything, and nothing has put more people into our teleclasses!" Linda Napier T. Falcon Napier & Associates